Please read these Purchasing Terms before using INES BENAVIDES online store.
The use by the client of the services of the online store presupposes adherence to the General Conditions in the version published at the time of the purchase order.
When you order one or more products, your order will include the price for each product individually. You make an offer to purchase one of our products by completing the process by phases of the Portal, as explained below:
1. You can start the purchase process by selecting a product. Choose the shape first, then its size and color. Once this is done, choose “ADD TO CART” and the product will accumulate in your shopping basket.
If you want to buy a CUBB of special shape or size, or if what you want to buy is a product from one of the limited series of Inés Benavides, please contact us, so that we can ascertain in detail what you would like to purchase and we can provide you with a customized cost quote (without obligation) and the manufacturing and delivery conditions.
If you want to buy Inés Benavides products from outside Spain, please contact us, as the Value Added Tax (VAT) regime that the Web automatically proposes, may not apply to you. Also, it is likely that some customs tariffs and/or fees apply. We will work with you to find out the indirect tax (and, where appropriate, the customs regime) that may apply to your purchase.
2. Quickly check your shopping basket by hovering over the icon in the upper right corner, or in more detail by pressing the “VIEW CART” button or the “VIEW BASKET” button.
3. Confirm the purchase by selecting the “FINALIZE PURCHASE” button.
4. Fill in and check the “Customer data” and the “Payment method”, including, where appropriate, the payment data Cash on Delivery or by Credit Card. By doing so, you are confirming that the credit card is yours and that the data is correct. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing entity. Therefore, if said entity does not authorize payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver and we will not be able to formalize any Contract with you.
5. After accepting the terms and conditions of the purchase, you will go through the “PLACE ORDER” button.
6. After payment, you will receive an “Order Confirmation” email.
7. We will send you another “Shipping Confirmation” email.
WE MANUFACTURE YOUR CUBB TO MEASURE specifically for you. For this reason, our delivery time is 6 weeks. We will keep you informed of the manufacturing process. If unforeseen difficulties occur that delay your manufacturing and shipping, we will try to find a solution for which we will contact you. If after an additional period (4 weeks) we are not able to send you any of the products that you have bought, we can (you and us) cancel that product of your order, in which case, we will refund any amount that you have actually paid and is in our possession.
ATTENTION: The colors that appear on the screens of computers and phones are a little different depending on how each device is calibrated. Therefore, this possible color deviation applies to both CUBBs on our website and to our Color Chart. To see the exact color, order a RAL color chart from any paint store. You will find the exact numerical reference to the colors on that RAL color chart in our Color Chart.
If it is impossible for us to make the delivery, we will try to find a safe place to leave the package. If we cannot find a safe place, your product(s) will be returned to our warehouse. We will leave you a note explaining where your package is located and how to get it shipped again. If you will not be at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us to arrange delivery on another day. Please note that the storage and re-shipment of your product(s) may have an additional cost.
The risks of the Products will be borne by you from the time of delivery. You will acquire ownership of the products when we receive full payment of all amounts due in connection therewith, including shipping charges.
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications that we send you be in writing. By using this website, you agree that all or most of the communications with us are electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on this website. For contractual purposes, you agree to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that we send you electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
The notifications that you send us should preferably be sent through the email that appears as our contact. Unless otherwise stipulated, we may send you communications either to e-mail or to the postal address provided by you when placing an order. Notifications will be deemed to have been received and correctly made 24 hours after an email was sent, or three days after the date of postage of any letter. To prove that the notification has been made, it will be enough to prove, in the case of a letter, that it had the correct address, it was correctly stamped and that it was duly delivered in the mail or in a mailbox; and, in the case of an email, that it was sent to the email address specified by the recipient.
We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in our obligations that we assume under a Contract, the cause of which is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include the following (without limitation):
- Strikes, lockouts or other protest measures.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Declaration of state of alarm status, exception or siege, or other similar events that prohibit or extraordinarily difficult the flow of people and goods.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of the Spanish Government or of other Spanish or foreign authorities.
- Strike, failures or accidents of maritime or river transport, postal or any other type of transport.
It will be understood that our obligation to fulfill by virtue of any Contract will be suspended during the period in which the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension in the term to fulfill our obligation while this period lasts. We will use all reasonable means to end the Force Majeure Event or to find a solution by which we can fulfill our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event. In any of the cases of Force Majeure, if after an additional period (of 8 weeks) we are not in a position to send you any of the product(s) that you have purchased, we (you and we) can cancel that product from your order. In this case, we will refund any amount that you have actually paid and that is in our possession.